10 Jul STATFlash: U.S. Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services Surge to $4.5 Billion by 2023
New research covers revenue and site projections, customer site configurations, WAN Access connectivity, and service provider market shares.
BOSTON, MA, JULY 10, 2019 – The U.S. market for Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services is projected to surge to $4.5 billion by 2023, according to new research from Vertical Systems Group. Projected revenue is based on billable SD-WAN customer sites installed in the U.S. and under management. Revenue includes charges for SD-WAN Service overlay components, as well as spending on WAN Access services.
Vertical Systems Group defines a Carrier Managed SD-WAN Service as a carrier-grade offering for business customers that is managed by a network operator, utilizes an SDN architecture, enables dynamic customer edge site connectivity, and provides centralized network control and visibility end-to-end. Not included in the Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services market are DIY SD-WAN solutions purchased from an SD-WAN technology supplier, systems integrator, or Cloud provider.
Latest projections, statistics and analysis on the Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services market are available exclusively with a subscription to Vertical Systems Group’s ENS @SD-WAN cloud-based resource. ENS (Emerging Networks Service) Research Programs feature unlimited access to syndicated research plus bundled analyst advisory support.
@SD-WAN Research Topics answer key market development questions like the following:
- What is the projected revenue growth for Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services between 2018 and 2023?
- How much revenue will the Managed SD-WAN services overlay component contribute through 2023? How does this compare to the revenue contribution for WAN Access underlay connectivity?
- How many billable customer sites will be deployed between now and 2023? What is the average number of sites per customer?
- What are the characteristics and average prices for SD-WAN access by connection type (i.e., Ethernet DIA, MPLS, Cable Modem, DSL, TDM, LTE/4G/5G, etc.)?
- What is the WAN Access connection type of choice for Managed SD-WAN customers?
- Which WAN Access type generates the most revenue?
- How many WAN Access connections will be installed in Carrier Managed SD-WAN networks through 2023?
- What are the most widely deployed SD-WAN customer site configurations (i.e., MPLS+DIA, Broadband+Broadband, Broadband+LTE/4G/5G, etc.)?
- Which providers have attained a rank on the Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services LEADERBOARD based on market share?
- Which SD-WAN technology solutions are the top providers deploying in their networks?
For additional information, refer to the VerticalBLOG, Managed SD-WAN Services Reality Check.
@SD-WAN is available now exclusively with an ENS Research Program subscription. Research topics cover the market share detail that powers the Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services LEADERBOARD, projected revenue, billable sites, customer counts, WAN Access connections, pricing by connection type (i.e., DIA, MPLS, Broadband, LTE/4G/5G, etc.), and site configurations (i.e., MPLS+DIA, BB+BB, etc.). Analysis includes SD-WAN migration drivers, profiles of top providers, technology status for top providers, plus Directories of Managed SD-WAN Services network operators and technology suppliers – and more. Contact us for more information and pricing.