What is ENS?
ENS (Emerging Networks Service) encompasses all of Vertical Systems Group’s syndicated research content on network services markets worldwide, including Carrier Ethernet, Dedicated IP/MPLS VPNs, migration to Layer 2/3 networks, Fiber, Dynamic Network Connectivity Services, Access, Cloud connectivity, Private Lines, Frame Relay/ATM and more. Our extensive ENS research base contains detailed statistics and analysis on emerging markets, plus the quantification of legacy data services migration. Service Providers, Equipment Vendors, Financial entities, and large Enterprises throughout the world rely on ENS to make informed business decisions.
How do I buy ENS ‘reports’?
ENS is an integrated cloud-based resource – not a series of discrete reports. Your subscription to an ENS Research Program provides web-based access to research content plus expert analyst advisory support. Markets + Migration, our premier Research Program, provides full access to all ENS content. The @Ethernet Market Analysis Research Program covers all syndicated research on Carrier Ethernet services. Both of these programs include detailed LEADERBOARD market share analysis. Custom-designed Research Programs are also available, and may include any combination of the markets we cover, Go-To-Market Advantage projects or specialized project deliverables. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
ENS contains the most precise statistics and analysis in the industry for several reasons. First, is experience. Vertical Systems Group has actively focused on tracking and projecting data networking markets for more than twenty-five years. Second, is Vertical’s time-proven market sizing methodology. Our proprietary models not only map real-world enterprise requirements to the supply of vendor solutions, but also integrate the cross-elastic impact of network service migration among competing technologies.
What is included in an ENS Research Program?
All Research Programs include the following features:
- Advisory support from our experienced analyst team
- Industry-leading ENS research content
- Unlimited web-based access to research – no seat restrictions
- Interactive research platform with full color graphics and Excel-ready tables
- Custom web portal for your organization
- Password protected access per user
- Custom usage reports for your System Administrator
- 12-month subscription period with ongoing content updates
Value-added upgrades to your Research Program:
- Go-To-Market Advantage services to support your market-facing initiatives.
- Custom Services to support your strategic planning initiatives.
ENS Research Programs may be customized with any combination of our services. Contact us to discuss your requirements.