@Ethernet Market Analysis Research Program
@Ethernet Market Analysis is the ENS Research Program of choice for an in-depth understanding of the worldwide Carrier Ethernet Services market. This program includes all of Vertical Systems Group’s syndicated ENS (Emerging Networks Service) research on business Carrier Ethernet, including detailed LEADERBOARD market share analysis. Expert advisory support from our analyst team is also included to address your ad-hoc inquiries or specialized project requirements.
@Ethernet is an essential resource for Ethernet Equipment suppliers, Ethernet Service Providers, Financial entities, and large Enterprises evaluating Ethernet services. Rely on this Research Program to support Ethernet business planning, product development prioritization, partnership evaluations, competitive market share analysis, and technology migration strategies.
@Ethernet is a cloud-based resource that contains more than 100 separate Research Topics (see sample web page at right). Content for this program includes 100+ data tables (Excel-ready) and 85+ full color infographics. The full scope of research is equivalent to approximately 225 printed pages. Selected research highlights are summarized below. Contact us for more information.
Worldwide Ethernet services: 5-year worldwide revenue projections, plus market profiles and projections for four regional markets (U.S., Asia/Pacific, Europe and Rest of World)
U.S. Ethernet Port and Revenue projections: For five speed segments (10+ Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps, 10 Mbps, Sub-10 Mbps) and six service segments (DIA, EPL, EVPL, Metro LAN, WAN VPLS, E-Access)
- Pricing: U.S. pricing by service segment and speed; 3-year trends by speed
Market Share and LEADERBOARDs: Current and historical market share results (bi-annual) for top Global Providers and U.S. Ethernet providers; also detailed share for the Incumbent Carrier, Competitive Provider, and Cable MSO segments in the U.S.
Market Trends & Drivers: Purchase considerations, addressable market profile, analysis on fiber penetration, Cloud connectivity, service migration to Ethernet, installations by vertical industry segment, and more…
Access Connections: Installations by technology (Fiber, SONET/DWDM, Bonded Copper, Bonded T1, Coax/HFC, T3 and other)
Directories (with company links): Equipment Vendors by MEF certification status; Worldwide Service Providers by country and MEF certification status; U.S. Service Providers by segment and status of support for Ethernet access to IP/MPLS VPN services
- 200+ Service Provider mentions; 100+ Equipment Vendor mentions
- Access to all @Ethernet, @STATFlash, @Directories, @Insight & More Research Topics
- 4 hours of Advisory Support by our experienced analyst team
- Unlimited web-based access for all of your employees worldwide
- No seat or selective use restrictions
- Custom web-portal for your organization
- Password protected access per user
- Custom usage reports for your System Administrator
- 12-month subscription period with ongoing content updates
Upgrades available for your Research Program
- Additional Advisory Support time
- Markets + Migration Research Program for expanded content
- Go-To-Market Advantage
- Custom Engagement
Contact us or call +1 781.329.0900 for more information & pricing.