Markets + Migration Research Program
Markets + Migration, Vertical Systems Group’s premier ENS Research Program, provides full access to all syndicated ENS (Emerging Networks Service) research, including extensive analysis of service migration among competing technologies. This program covers the markets for Carrier Ethernet services (including all LEADERBOARD share data), Dedicated IP/MPLS VPNs, migration to Layer 2/3 networks, Fiber, Access, Cloud, MPLS, Private Lines, Frame Relay/ATM and more. Bundled into this program is expert advisory support from our analyst team. Advisory time may be used for ad-hoc inquiries or your specialized project requirements.
Markets + Migration is an essential resource for Equipment Suppliers, Service Providers, Financial entities, and large Enterprises. Rely on this Research Program to support your strategic planning, product development planning, market launch strategies, competitive market share analysis, partnership evaluations, acquisition due diligence, or technology migration strategies.
Markets + Migration is a cloud-based resource that contains more than 400 separate Research Topics (see sample web page below). Content includes 250+ data tables (Excel-ready) and 315+ full color infographics. The full scope of this comprehensive research is equivalent to approximately 850 printed pages. Contact us for more information.
All Research Programs include the following features:
- Access to all Research Topics for @Ethernet, @Fiber, @Dedicated IP VPN, @Access, @Private Line, @Frame Relay, @ATM, @STATFlash, @Directories, @Insight & More. For more detail on research content, see ENS Markets We Cover or contact us.
- 12 hours of Advisory Support by our experienced analyst team
- Unlimited web-based access for all of your employees worldwide
- No seat or selective use restrictions
- Custom web-portal for your organization
- Password protected access per user
- Custom usage reports for your System Administrator
- 12-month subscription period with ongoing content updates
Contact us or call +1 781.329.0900 for more information & pricing.