22 Feb 2016 U.S. Carrier Ethernet Port Share Results
Detailed year-end 2016 U.S. Carrier Ethernet market share results are available now on Vertical Systems Group’s syndicated ENS Research Program portal. See below for a description of our expanded research coverage. Contact Us now to subscribe!
Expanded coverage available now includes the following six Research Topics:
(Content equivalent to 12+ printed pages)
> 2016 U.S. Carrier Ethernet Port Share Detail:
- Detailed analysis of Year-End 2016 Carrier Ethernet Services port share results for LEADERBOARD-ranked companies.
- LEADERBOARD and Challenge Tier provider rankings for 2016 as compared to 2015.
- Current port shares for the LEADERBOARD, Challenge Tier and Market Player provider tiers.
- List of Market Player companies (Providers selling retail Ethernet services in the U.S. with port share below 1%).
- Final U.S. Carrier Ethernet port installation counts and growth rates for the first half of 2016 and year-end 2016.
- Figures & Table (3): Year End 2016 Port Share by Provider (pie chart); Port Share by Provider Tier (chart); Year-End 2016 Port Share (Table)
> U.S. Ethernet Market Update & Trends:
- Vertical Systems Group’s analysis of the primary drivers impacting demand for Carrier Ethernet Services and Market Share.
- Topics include Pricing, Fiber footprints, Carrier SD-WAN, Cloud and Data Center connectivity, SDN-based architectures with NFV, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Regulatory.
> 2016 Top Service Provider Profiles:
- Profiles of all LEADERBOARD-ranked companies.
- Analysis includes 2016 port share, year-to-year port share change, historical share data, Ethernet business performance, market positioning, product portfolio enhancements, merger activity and company strategies.
> 2016 Port Share by U.S. Service Provider Segment:
- 2016 port shares for the Incumbent Carrier, Competitive Provider and Cable MSO provider segments.
- Figure: 2016 Port Share by Provider Segment (pie chart)
> Ten Year Port Share Trends by U.S. Service Provider Segment:
- Ten year trend analysis of Incumbent Carrier, Competitive Provider and Cable MSO segment
- Figure: Port Share by Provider Segment – 2005-2016 (chart)
> MEF Certifications:
- MEF CE 1.0/2.0 status for 2016 LEADERBOARD and Challenge Tier providers.
- Carrier Ethernet Certified Professional (MEF-CECP) counts for all LEADERBOARD and Challenge Tier providers as of February 2017.
- Figures (2): MEF CE 2.0 Status for top Providers; Number of MEF-CECPs by Provider
Included with all ENS @Ethernet Subscriptions
> WW Directory of Ethernet Service Providers:
- Vertical Systems Group’s database covering hundreds of Ethernet providers worldwide.
- Searchable and sortable by HQ country, MEF CE 2.0 status, U.S. Provider Segment
Contact Us now for more details on an ENS subscription!