03 Mar 2016 Global Provider Ethernet Port Share Results
Detailed year-end 2016 Global Provider Ethernet market share results are available now on Vertical Systems Group’s syndicated ENS Research Program portal. See below for a description of our expanded research coverage. Contact Us now to subscribe!
Expanded coverage available now includes the following Research Topics:
(Content equivalent to 6+ printed pages)
> 2016 Global Provider Port Share Detail:
- Detailed analysis of Year-End 2016 Carrier Ethernet Services port share results for LEADERBOARD-ranked companies.
- LEADERBOARD and Challenge Tier provider rankings for 2016 as compared to 2015.
- Port distribution for the LEADERBOARD, Challenge Tier and Market Player provider tiers.
- List of Market Player companies (Providers selling retail Ethernet services outside of their home country with port share below 1%).
- Final Global Provider Carrier Ethernet port installation counts and growth rates for year-end 2016.
- Figures & Table (3): Year End 2016 Port Share by Global Provider (pie chart); Port Share by Global Provider Tier (chart); Year-End 2016 Global Provider Port Share (Table)
> 2016 Top Global Provider Service Profiles:
- Profiles of all LEADERBOARD-ranked companies.
- Analysis includes 2016 port share, year-to-year port share change, historical share data, Ethernet business performance, market positioning, product portfolio enhancements and company strategies.
> MEF Certifications for Top Global Providers:
- MEF CE 1.0/2.0 status for all LEADERBOARD and Challenge Tier providers.
- Carrier Ethernet Certified Professional (MEF-CECP) counts for all LEADERBOARD and Challenge Tier providers as of February 2017.
- Figures (2): MEF CE 2.0 Status for top Global Providers; Number of MEF-CECPs by Top Global Provider
Included with all ENS @Ethernet Subscriptions
> WW Directory of Ethernet Service Providers:
- Vertical Systems Group’s database covering hundreds of Ethernet providers worldwide.
- Searchable and sortable by HQ country, MEF CE 2.0 status, U.S. Provider Segment
Contact Us now for more details on an ENS subscription!