06 Oct STATFlash: U.S. Carrier Ethernet Outlook to 2026
October 6, 2022
Vertical Systems Group releases 100+ Gigabit Ethernet port projections in latest ENS research.
U.S. Ethernet Research Highlights
- Total revenue for U.S. Ethernet retail services surpasses $18 billion by 2026. The impact of ongoing price compression is incorporated in our projection.
- Customer demand for 100+ Gigabit Ethernet ports is on pace to triple by 2026.
- 1 Gbps services generate the most U.S. Ethernet revenue throughout the projection period.
- 100 Mbps remains the most widely purchased Ethernet port speed through 2026, while revenue for this segment is projected to erode.
- The top Ethernet service based on both ports and revenue is Dedicated Internet Access (DIA).
- Bandwidth utilization for U.S. Ethernet services will quadruple between 2021 and 2026.
@Ethernet U.S. Ports, Revenue, Bandwidth and Pricing
Comprehensive coverage of the U.S. Ethernet market through 2026 is available exclusively with a subscription to Vertical Systems Group’s ENS @Ethernet Research Track. This industry-leading resource provides market analysis with detailed tables and charts for Ethernet ports, revenue, bandwidth, and pricing. Expert analyst advisory support is included with your ENS subscription.
In-depth Ethernet coverage includes detailed projections for six Service segments and six Speed segments. Speed segmentation includes 100+ Gbps, 10 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps, 10 Mbps, and Sub-10 Mbps. Service segments include DIA (Dedicated Internet Access), Ethernet Access to IP/MPLS, EPL (Ethernet Private Lines), EVPL (Ethernet Virtual Private Lines), Metro LAN and WAN VPLS (Wide Area Network Virtual Private LAN Service).
Contact us now for more information and pricing.