Erin Dunne participates in the Analyst wrap up session and moderates the Meeting the Ethernet Challenge panel.
Vertical Systems Group is on the advisory board and is a contributing Industry Analyst firm for this event. Rosemary Cochran and Erin Dunne moderate panels and are on the MEF Excellence Awards judging committee.
Erin Dunne participates in analyst roundtables and chairs a debate session. She is also on the judging panels for the Cloud Innovation Awards and the Clouded Leopards Den Awards.
Topic: SDN, Big Data – Focus on Practical Usage, Real World Implementation
Are you convinced of the power of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and potential of Big Data and predictive analytics, but still a bit foggy on what it can really do for you and your company? This JSA Virtual Roundtable discussion will delve into the practical applications of these often nebulous technologies and provide a framework for how they are shaping the tech and telecom spaces.
Moderator: Rosemary Cochran, Principal & Co-Founder, Vertical Systems Group
- Bill O’Brien – Director of Adaptive Platforms, CenturyLink
- Zeev Draer – Vice President of Strategic Marketing, MRV Communications
- Andrew Kusminsky – COO and Chief Strategy Officer, Perseus
Watch the video replay.
This webinar will present findings from the first independent study to measure the value of MEF’s Carrier Ethernet Certified Professional (MEF-CECP) certification program. Conducted by Vertical Systems Group, the research study was focused on gaining objective input directly from MEF-CECPs to analyze if and how certification actually impacts job performance, career advancement and company success in the Carrier Ethernet (CE) market.
The research study is based on responses from 330 MEF-CECPs from 38 countries worldwide who work for service providers, equipment vendors, software suppliers and other firms. Highlights of the findings include an effectiveness rating of 9 out of 10 for improvements in the typical CE sales process and even higher on order processing flow improvements.
In this webinar, two leading service providers with more than 450 MEF-CECPs in their organizations (Level 3 Communications & Charter Communications) will provide testimonials on the value of MEF-CECP certification and share the business benefits that can be reaped by having a highly skilled CE-focused professional work force.
We look forward to your participation in this informative webinar. Register now.
- Bruno Giguere, Director of Product Marketing, MEF (moderator)
- Erin Dunne, Director of Research, Vertical Systems Group
- John Morgan, Senior Director, Global Sales Training and Performance, Level 3 Communications
- Tammy Famularo, Sr. Network Sales Engineer, Charter Communications
- Craig Easley, President, Carrier Ethernet Academy
Vertical Systems Group is a Media Partner for this event.
Erin Dunne is on the judging panels for the following Cloud Innovation Awards:
- SDN Solution for the Enterprise
- Cloud Datacenter Solution
The Carrier Ethernet market is evolving from static connectivity services toward dynamic network services that provide an on-demand, assured, and secure experience with user-directed control over network resources and cloud connectivity. To assess the impact of this transition, the MEF recently worked with Vertical Systems Group on a new study, Dynamic ‘Third Network’ Connectivity Services Enabled by LSO, SDN and NFV, that involved a global survey of service providers, technology vendors, and other industry professionals.
This webinar replay covers key findings from the survey and also includes additional insight gained from real-world service provider experiences in offering dynamic network services.
- How and when revenue-generating dynamic services will impact the market
- The drivers, benefits, and challenges of deploying dynamic services
- Available & planned dynamic capabilities that customers can control on their own networks
- The role that LSO, SDN and NFV will play alongside CE 2.0 in driving the market forward.
> Stan Hubbard, Director of Communications and Research, MEF (Moderator)
> Rosemary Cochran, Principal, Vertical Systems Group
> Adam Saenger, Vice President – Global Prod. Mgmt. & Dev., Level 3 Communications
Erin Dunne participates in the Analyst wrap up session, moderates the Keeping the Ethernet Edge panel and dissects Cable MSO’s Ethernet success and challenges operators face in the enterprise market on Light Reading TV.