Global Provider LEADERBOARD
“Global providers increased their ‘out of home market’ Ethernet port deployments by 15% in 2014 as enterprises..."
Rick Malone, Principal
LEADERBOARD (in rank order) :
Orange Business, BT Global Services, Verizon, Colt, AT&T, Level 3 and NTT.
Challenge Tier (in alphabetical order):
Cogent, Global Cloud Xchange, SingTel, T-Systems, Tata, Telefonica and Vodafone.
Click for full release
Vertical BLOGView All
March 4, 2015
- Level 3’s Storey says incumbents’ wireless focus gives it more enterprise opportunities
- Cable Continues to Thrive in Carrier Ethernet Segment
- Comcast Business Sets Ethernet Pace
Multichannel News Go to Article
- Verizon Dips From Second To Third Place On Vertical Systems Group's 2014 U.S. Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD
Carrier Ethernet News
- Comcast Business Named Fastest Growing Ethernet Provider on Vertical Systems Group’s Year-End 2014 U.S. Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD
- The Fasted Growing Ethernet Provider Two Years Running
- Level 3's tw telecom acquisition helps it surpass Verizon in Ethernet race
- AT&T Leads, But Level 3 Passes Verizon in Ethernet Share
- Level 3 vaults to 2nd place on Carrier Ethernet Leaderboard
- Vertical Systems: U.S. Carrier Ethernet Leaderboard
February 12, 2015
What did Carrier Ethernet Service Providers report in our January survey as their top competitive advantages and growth challenges for 2015?
December 30, 2014
As Vertical Systems Group begins its twenty-ninth year, we realize that this milestone was made possible by the support of our valued Clients, Business Associates, Families, and Friends.
Thank you for your support!
November 4, 2014
Rosemary Cochran is moderating this session at the MEF Global Ethernet Networking Conference / GEN14. Vertical Systems Group is on the advisory board and is a contributing Industry Analyst firm for this event.
MEF GEN14 is the inaugural gathering of the Ethernet community defining the future of network-enabled cloud, data and mobile services powered by the convergence of CE 2.0, SDN and NFV technologies.
November 4, 2014
Erin Dunne is moderating this session at MEF GEN14. Vertical Systems Group is on the advisory board and is a contributing Industry Analyst firm for this event. Continue reading...
Cable MSO Ethernet LEADERBOARD share results in rank order: Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Cox, Charter and Lightpath
Competitive Provider Ethernet LEADERBOARD share results in rank order: Level 3, XO, Cogent and Zayo
Incumbent Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD share results in rank order: AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, and Windstream
Global Provider LEADERBOARD share results in rank order: Orange Business (France), BT Global Services (U.K.), Verizon (U.S.), Colt (U.K.), AT&T (U.S.), Level 3 (U.S.) and NTT (Japan).
Orange Business & BT Global Services Lead Vertical Systems Group's 2014 Global Provider Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD http://t.co/FjfMPEiQHj
@TelecomNewsroom thanks for the RT. Please follow us for direct alerts
@LogiSense thanks for the RT. Please follow us for direct alerts
LEADERBOARD: Leading cable companies are fortifying their #Ethernet offerings to meet the needs of larger business networks
Cumulative global opportunity for retail services exceeds $200 billion
Growth driven by expanding service options, rising bandwidth demand, and falling prices.
Sign Up for News Alerts
Enter your business email address below to quickly subscribe to STATFLash, LEADERBOARD and NEWSFlash alerts.