"Accessibility to fiber-based business services in the U.S. nearly quadrupled between 2004 and 2014, with hundreds of thousands of sites newly fiber-connected during this time period."
Rosemary Cochran, Principal
Click for full release
Vertical BLOGView All
April 13, 2015
In this NEWSFlash:
> Business Fiber Penetration Hits 42.5% in U.S.
> Events – NetEvents Global Cloud Innovation Summit, MEF GEN14 Conference
> Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARDs – Year-End 2014
> Vertical Blog – SDV/NFV – When?
> Vertical in the News – What our analysts are saying…
April 2, 2015
There is a lot at stake as the potential of virtualized services unfolds for network providers with Carrier Ethernet, IP VPN and hybrid Layer2/Layer services. What's the current status of their SDN/NFV deployments for 2015 and beyond?
March 25, 2015
- Vertical Systems Group’s Market Segment Ethernet LEADERBOARDS Show How MSOs, CLECs & ILECS Compete, Co-Exist
Carrier Ethernet News
- Level 3’s Storey says incumbents’ wireless focus gives it more enterprise opportunities
- Cable Continues to Thrive in Carrier Ethernet Segment
- Comcast Business Sets Ethernet Pace
Multichannel News Go to Article
- Verizon Dips From Second To Third Place On Vertical Systems Group's 2014 U.S. Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD
Carrier Ethernet News
- Comcast Business Named Fastest Growing Ethernet Provider on Vertical Systems Group’s Year-End 2014 U.S. Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD
- The Fasted Growing Ethernet Provider Two Years Running
- Level 3's tw telecom acquisition helps it surpass Verizon in Ethernet race
- AT&T Leads, But Level 3 Passes Verizon in Ethernet Share
- Level 3 vaults to 2nd place on Carrier Ethernet Leaderboard
- Vertical Systems: U.S. Carrier Ethernet Leaderboard
February 12, 2015
What did Carrier Ethernet Service Providers report in our January survey as their top competitive advantages and growth challenges for 2015?
Boom in fiber buildouts continues with steady growth from 10.9% in 2004
Cumulative global opportunity for retail services exceeds $200 billion
Global Provider LEADERBOARD share results in rank order: Orange Business (France), BT Global Services (U.K.), Verizon (U.S.), Colt (U.K.), AT&T (U.S.), Level 3 (U.S.) and NTT (Japan).
Recent TweetsFollow @VerticalSys
Sign Up for News Alerts
Enter your business email address below to quickly subscribe to STATFLash, LEADERBOARD and NEWSFlash alerts.