"Accessibility to fiber-based business services in the U.S. nearly quadrupled between 2004 and 2014, with hundreds of thousands of sites newly fiber-connected during this time period."
Rosemary Cochran, Principal
Click for full release
Vertical BLOGView All
May 6, 2015
NetEvents 2015 Cloud innovation Summit -
Transcript from "One Two Three - That's How Network's Meant to Be ..."
> Erin Dunne, Director of Research Services, Vertical Systems Group
> Paul McCluskey Director of Business Development, CENX
> Jeff Baher Senior Director for NFV Solutions, Dell Networking
> Kevin Vachon Chief Operating Officer, MEF
April 13, 2015
In this NEWSFlash:
> Business Fiber Penetration Hits 42.5% in U.S.
> Events – NetEvents Global Cloud Innovation Summit, MEF GEN14 Conference
> Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARDs – Year-End 2014
> Vertical Blog – SDV/NFV – When?
> Vertical in the News – What our analysts are saying…
April 2, 2015
There is a lot at stake as the potential of virtualized services unfolds for network providers with Carrier Ethernet, IP VPN and hybrid Layer2/Layer services. What's the current status of their SDN/NFV deployments for 2015 and beyond?
March 25, 2015
- Vertical Systems Group’s Market Segment Ethernet LEADERBOARDS Show How MSOs, CLECs & ILECS Compete, Co-Exist
Carrier Ethernet News
- Level 3’s Storey says incumbents’ wireless focus gives it more enterprise opportunities
- Cable Continues to Thrive in Carrier Ethernet Segment
- Comcast Business Sets Ethernet Pace
Multichannel News Go to Article
- Verizon Dips From Second To Third Place On Vertical Systems Group's 2014 U.S. Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD
Carrier Ethernet News
- Comcast Business Named Fastest Growing Ethernet Provider on Vertical Systems Group’s Year-End 2014 U.S. Carrier Ethernet LEADERBOARD
- The Fasted Growing Ethernet Provider Two Years Running
- Level 3's tw telecom acquisition helps it surpass Verizon in Ethernet race
- AT&T Leads, But Level 3 Passes Verizon in Ethernet Share
- Level 3 vaults to 2nd place on Carrier Ethernet Leaderboard
- Vertical Systems: U.S. Carrier Ethernet Leaderboard
Boom in fiber buildouts continues with steady growth from 10.9% in 2004
Cumulative global opportunity for retail services exceeds $200 billion
Global Provider LEADERBOARD share results in rank order: Orange Business (France), BT Global Services (U.K.), Verizon (U.S.), Colt (U.K.), AT&T (U.S.), Level 3 (U.S.) and NTT (Japan).
ENS Clients: Dedicated IP #VPN site share for Landline only and Landline + Satellite services available now. Login to ENS portal for access.
Sign Up for News Alerts
Enter your business email address below to quickly subscribe to STATFLash, LEADERBOARD and NEWSFlash alerts.